Features and Benefits:
- Motion activation variable speed and reversing control for precise fastening control
- Motion-activated variable speed 0-430 rpm for fastening into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal
- Adjustable two-position handle allows for operation in either in-line or pistol-grip
- Allows control when completing light fastening applications
- Allows illumination in confined areas without shadowing
- The kit includes a 1-hour charger, (2) 8V MAX compact batteries, and a kit bag.
The DCF680N2 8V MAX* Gyroscopic Screwdriver 2 Battery Kit is ideal for achieving precision, speed, and control. Adjustable two-position handle allows for operation in either in-line or pistol grip to suit the professional’s needs.
Warranty: 1 yr warranty on material and workmanship