Features and Benefits:
- Powerful 5/8 HP induction motor for heavy-duty grinding operations
- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolong the life
- The motor runs at 3,450 RPM for high-speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation
12-1/2″ distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications. Amps 120V AC: 4; Spindle diameter: 1/2″; Tool length: 15″. Includes 36 and 60-grit wheels, eye shields, spark deflectors, tool rests, and adjusting wrench.
Warranty: 90-day warranty on material and workmanship